The MassHire Greater Brockton Career Center is committed to providing universal access to services to individuals with disabilities.
We accomplish this by:
- Offering a range of adaptive technology resources to assist people with disabilities in accessing services at the career center.
- Helping jobseekers with disabilities identify and access a broad range of services and resources for career and employment transitions
Adaptive technology available at MassHire includes:
- Dialogue TTY III Text Telephone
- Trackball mouse
- Mass Relay phone service
- Audio recorders
- Zoom Text
- Height adjustable tables
- JAWS for Windows
- LCD projectors
- MERLIN enhanced vision system
- Flatbed scanner
- BioAid sound enhancer
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
Please visit these partnering links for more information:
Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Jobs Without Limits – A free job board for job seekers with disabilities to connect with employers in Massachusetts.
U.S. Department of Labor – Office of Disability Employment Policy